Cannabis Vs Chemo – What to say to friends and family?

This particular topic has come up throughout my life, and most probably in yours too, family and friends being diagnosed with advanced life threatening cancer.. It’s the dreaded C word from a white-coat, the modern version of a witch doctor pointing the bone at someone condemning them to death – “You have Cancer, and it’s SERIOUS!”.. This is not just about cancer, this is about any of the so called diseases medical physicians label as life threatening, and demand to treat them with surgery and dangerous chemicals.

It’s a horrible scenario mainly because most people have been brainwashed into believing what cancer and disease is, and what medical doctors and chemo can actually do to save the person in question. Most of us know if a friend or family member gets diagnosed with Cancer that is deemed serious, and they go the Chemo route they are most probably going to die a slow horrible death… So why do people still give their money and their lives away to practices that clearly don’t work? After all 88% of Doctors surveyed in the UK would not choose chemotherapy, so why would you? (1) Cure Cancer with love, cannabis, vegan raw organic food, excercise and joy

The very nature of being diagnosed with Cancer that is deemed “serious” by (so called) medical professionals sends ripples of fear and despair into the minds of family and friends. Why? Hmm maybe it’s because when people pay the medical profession to treat them via Chemo, surgery and other chemical methods they choose a death sentence. Take a look at the info below, would you gamble your life away with the Medical mafia knowing you have a 2.5% chance of surviving?

A few reasons why it’s wise to reject chemo…

“-It causes permanent damage throughout the body

-It destroys your immune system, which is the most critical component in getting well.

-It is a highly toxic carcinogen that can cause secondary cancers throughout the body.

-The reports of its effectiveness are grossly exaggerated.

A groundbreaking 14 year study was published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology in December 2004 called “The Contribution of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy to 5-year Survival in Adult Malignancies”.

Researchers at the Department of Radiation Oncology at the Northern Sydney Cancer Centre studied the 5-year survival rates of chemotherapy on 22 types of cancers in the US and Australia.

They studied 154,971 Americans and Australians with cancer, age 20 and older, that were treated with conventional treatments, including chemotherapy.
Only 3,306 had survival that could be credited to chemotherapy.

Study Results: “The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1 % in The USA” (2)

I’d most probably lay a bet on a 97.5% chance of winning something, but 2.5% or less, who the fuck gambles on such low odds? Are these people stupid or are they simply fed lies, I’d suggest the latter. Even stupid people don’t gamble on such low odds.. Surely you would have better odds curing yourself or at-least extending your life by watching the grass grow..

The Medical Mafia has lied to us

Freedom from Cancer the natural way use cannabisDespite having over 700 medical uses to treat illness (3), Cannabis for most choosing mainstream medical help still remains a no go zone. Cannabis has been veiled with negative and extremely misinformed media attention for too long, not to mention draconian profiteering laws to prevent people from access to the herb, yet too many beautiful people have died unnecessarily. This has to stop!

Those perpetuating the lies need to be brought to justice. Not only do we need to abandon medical institutions and doctors that promote Chemofucking “therapy”, we need to stop them harming and killing innocent humans for profit, and we need to bring justice to those perpetuating crimes against humanity for profit. Obviously most doctors know the treatments are not working, yet they keep promoting it, and they keep making wonderful profits by sentencing innocent people to death.

Do you know what a Doctor in the US receives when he diagnoses a person with Cancer and refers them to Chemo? Of course it depends on may things, but take a look at this.. Doctors know next to nothing about nutrition and health, yet they know a great deal about making money from disease. You can treat serious forms cancer by detoxing and alkalizing, changing your diet to fresh organic fruits and vegetables, exercising, focusing on positive thoughts, emotions and prayer. After-all we all have cancer cells within us already, and if we keep alkaline and oxygenated we can prevent them from becoming an issue.

“Treating cancer is this man’s occupation,” wrote Chris. “It’s how he earns a living and provides for his family. Every cancer patient that walks in his office represents thousands of dollars of profit. He’s essentially a salesman selling his services with a very powerful sales pitch: ‘If you don’t do what I say, you’re going to die.” (4) Nice one, murder for profit I’d call that..

Typically doctors promote chemotherapy because they make large profits from the treatment and the drugs. In 2002 “Many physicians were earning upwards of $1 million per year on drug sales alone!” (5) What are they earning today?

Curing Cancer with Grass

Besides eating a natural diet predominately of fresh raw organic fruits and vegetables, regular aerobic exercise, yoga breathing and stretching and being positive, we have a number of very powerful herbs to helps us, the best is Cannabis. You cannot go past the effectiveness of Cannabis in treating Cancer and many other life threatening diseases, let alone preventing them in the first place. That’s because we have an Endocannabinoid System that maintains and regulates our biological system and cells, THC and CBD literally kill cancerous cells and harmonize our system to a state of health and balance. But guess what, medical doctors are not taught about the Endocannabinoid System, just as they are not taught about health and nutrition. Smell a dead rat anyone?Grow your own cancer cure

The best way to use Cannabis is to juice it and take the oil. Yes like most other herbs and vegetables the essential oils and the raw juice of Cannabis is a medical marvel. Smoking cannabis capitalizes on roughly 10% of it’s vibrant health benefits. New studies have shown people with serious health problems which the medical mafia has prolonged by using chemical drugs with enormous side-effects, have shown radical improvements just by juicing the Cannabis plant.

The video below is about a woman who replaced 40 medications just by juicing and drinking Cannabis, which just so you know is non-psychoactive. Now why is this not replacing Chemo and synthetic drugs when hundreds of thousands die each year from these dangerous drugs, and millions suffer extreme side-effects and live lives of pain, suffering, desperation and dependence on big pharma? Could it be there is too much Profit involved, could it be that Doctors are not educated about health, but rather greed and profit? Could this be another lie and another control system over humanity to keep us sick, operating as slaves and beggars so those higher up the ladder of greed and BS profit and indulge?

  • Are doctors just legalized drug pushers promoting dangerous chemicals that don’t work when there are much safer cheaper alternatives out there that really do cure?

  • Have we been lied to all along?

  • Did a Doctor profit from the death of your friend or family member?

  • Is Cannabis safe, how can you get it, how do you use it?

  • What to say to family and friends who are still in the dark

All these questions and more will be addressed in my upcoming book. Please subscribe to find out when this book is available 🙂

What to say to friends and family?

Those of us that have researched this topic and experimented know without a doubt that Cancer is cured easily by following the guidance above. We can share this info with family and friends, but in the end it’s those people who need to read and research and put it into practice. We cannot force them to change a life time of brainwashing, but we can offer them an alternative view, we can suggest healthier options and we can show them information. They can take it or leave it. Just don’t beat yourself up if they don’t take your advice. I hope to make a small book for these people to read if you prefer to give them a gift that you cannot express, so stay tuned for that one.

Look at this for example, had Landon Riddle in the above image been forced to take one more day of “treatment” from the mainstream Dr’s, he would be dead right now, just like all our loved ones who continued to beLIEve in mainstream medicine.. They let him leave to die so they would not be culpable, but his parents got him Cannabis oil and he’s still alive today, despite what the Dr’s did to destroy him. One day this little boy will be one of the biggest advocates for Cannabis oil on the planet and he will want justice I’m sure..

“Three years ago Landon Riddle of Utah was diagnosed with Leukemia. His chest was full of tumors and his armpits and groin had swollen. The prognosis was grim: an 8-10% chance of living past the next 24 to 48 hours. Landon’s mother Sierra refused to accept his fate.” (6)







Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hit Counter provided by Seo Australia